EVERY TIME I WALK AWAY, EVERY WORD I COULD NEVER SAY

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for about a million years, I've finished uni for the summer now though so I can get back to blogging! I took these photos a few months ago, so you may have seen them on tumblr, facebook or lookbook already but I really like this outfit so I thought id post them here too! Jacket and shirt are from a charity shop and the koala jumper is from Urban Outfitters. I bought the necklaces at various carboot sales and creepers from ebay.

I've had an exciting past few days, yesterday I went to the Underground shoe store opening in Soho! If you get a chance, everyone should go and check it out, they have all their beautiful creepers and lots of other shoes on show so you can try them all on and choose your favourites! They even have some really cool t-shirts that change colour when they get hot! I'll post photos later!