I think I should make my fringe permanent?

Thursday, July 28, 2011
 border=

 border=
The top photo is me with my natural hair and no makeup, oh dear. I thought you might like to see my morning transformation haha. I don't really like my hair in the first photo but I also don't know if I should cut a fringe in. At the moment I'm just clipping it under, and I really like the way it looks, but I'm scared that if I cut it, it wont look the same, but I hate having to spend so much time trying to get my fringe right.. and then sometimes it falls out during the day, but then some days I feel like having a middle parting, even though I don't think it suits me. Oh the confusion. Also, I bleached my roots the other day with live xxl, I'm going for a more all over striking colour rather than highlights, I love it, my mom wasn't too happy though :'(