BARBIE NECKLACE

Monday, June 13, 2011






Hey everyone, guess what I have acquired a laptop! Its not actually mine its my moms but she lets me borrow it. Right now I'm happily blogging from the comfort of my bed. I have finished my course, its only been a few hours but I have become increasingly unbelievably bored and so I have decided to enable my formspring again - http://www.formspring.me/kaylahadlington feel free to ask me any questions although I don't know if I'll be able to answer them all!

A few weeks ago I went to a car boot sale and found this lovely My Little Pony, along with two others and six barbies. I decided to make barbie necklace so I brutally mutilated my barbie and attached her head to a necklace I've had for a while. Everyone seems to think its really creepy... which I think is kinda cool haha!

I think I should invest in a better quality webcam....