MIDDLE PARTING

Thursday, March 24, 2011



Yesterday when I got back from college I watched The Great British Hairdresser and decided that I very much miss my long hair. I know a lot of you will probably say that I already have long hair, but to me, what I have is only medium length. I used to be able to almost sit on my hair when I was about 15/16 and then I stupidly cut it off to shoulder length because someone said they preferred it shorter. I've been trying to grow it back ever since. It seems to grow so slowly..

I decided to clip in my really horrible synthetic extensions that I bought from a charity shop (they had never been used before) and I really wish my hair was still this long :( I've never worn extensions before, mainly because I know that my hair will eventually grow to that length, I feel like I'd be cheating at having long hair and also I do an awful job of disguising them and making them look natural.. as you can tell lol

I've started parting my hair in the middle.. I think I look weird with a fringe now haha, there is no turning back. I'm also lost without my black lipstick, you can probably tell seeing as I'm wearing it in every photo I've posted recently.