TODAY'S PURCHASES - 5/2/11

Saturday, February 5, 2011



Today whilst out shopping for my friends birthday present I found these lovely jumpers! As you have probably already noticed, my love for glittery cute things is growing at an alarming rate. I may end up using some of these jumpers/ cardigan in my project, although I'm not too sure if I can really bring myself to cut them up. Of course, I'll have to cut up the smallest jumper (4th photo) as its for a 2-3 year old. Your probably wondering why on earth I bought it if its that size, but have you seen it?! How could I resist? They were 50p, so obviously I bought two. Maybe I'll be able to make my dogs some leg warmers or a dog coat; they have arthritis in their legs so its not very nice for them when it gets cold, although they still run around the park like mad things.



Its my friend's birthday today, Happy Birthday Elliver!