You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar

Saturday, January 15, 2011



This is what I wore today, a blouse from the charity shops, primark velvet skirt and dark pink ribbed tights which are also from primark. I think I wear too much velvet, although, I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I think half of my wardrobe is made up of velvet, wow, imagine a velvet wardrobe.



I've had quite a few messages today about what product I used for my pink fringe. I used a spray on hair colour which washes straight out without you having to be worried about it staining or basically just not washing out, which means its perfect for me as I can't have un-nautral hair colours for work.

I went out today after work and bought the red and blue to add to my collection. They also come in little tubes of gel which I think is more suitable for those with short hair. I bought mine from Superdrug, but they also stock them in Boots and I saw a similar range in Wilkinson. I bought my pink spray years ago when I had black hair hoping that it would make my hair pink, which it didn't, it just looked all weird with bits of flakey pink-ness so I would advise that if you're going to buy some you only do so if you have light hair, because you might be a little disappointed. You can see the whole range here. Also it sometimes its rubs off on your face haha! Last night I lifted up my fringe and underneath my skin was bright pink!