SOME RECENT BUYS !

Monday, November 1, 2010
I decided to make a video instead of writing this time, so expect lots of long pauses and weirdness! These are some of the things I've bought since going back to college in September, which isn't a lot I'm afraid, mainly just coats and warm things!


I don't think I'll be doing these too often, I prefer writing, its just finding the effort to take photos, edit and upload them then write about everything for 3 or 4 hours is rather difficult sometimes.

Also, I have a request for my followers! That is if your a follower on lookbook, tumblr, here or wherever! I'm starting a new project at college, its about the fascination people have with looking at photos of other people and why they find them so interesting. Its a print making project so I've decided to print tshirts and I was hoping to get other people involved by sending some printed shirts out to people, and I also want to sell some on ebay. Basically, I need some photos of peoples faces, so if your willing, just give me a link to a photo of yourself here or email/ formspring me one, I'd really apprichiate it!

Don't worry I wont be printing the photo, I'll draw you and then probably edit the drawing and do lots of fancy stuff and then print it! It'll be fun, and you may even end up with a free tshirt, although I cant promise I'll use everyones photo!

Thanks for.. watching!
- Kayla