NEW SHOES

Monday, November 8, 2010





















































College ended early for me today and I was going to go straight home but I thought I would just pop into the charity shop on the way to the bus stop and I found these beauty's! I love them and there so soft and look like they've been constantly worn for the past 20 years! You can't really see the detail that much in the photos, for some reason Blogspot seems to really destroy the quality of photos when you upload them..

Also I've had a few messages from people saying they've bought style dairies from Urban Outfitters! I was really excited about this so I went on the website to see if it was true and it is! You can buy it here for £16.99. Its also being sold in Waterstones for the same price.

Yesterday I reached 700 followers! Thanks so much everyone! I'm thinking I will have to do some kind of give away when I reach 1000.

Thanks for reading!
Kayla x x x